Welcome to the online scheduling website for the Texas Aggie Yell Leaders. Thank you for your interest in having the Yell Leaders at your event.
Click the button at the bottom of this page to complete the request form. Please complete the form in its entirety. We will get back to you by email in no more than 5 business days. A three week time period between appearance requests and the event would be appreciated. Thanks and Gig 'em!
The Texas Aggie Yell Leaders will consider appearance events from the following types of groups:
- Recognized Student Organizations
- University Departments and Events
- A&M Affiliated Organization Events (i.e. 12th Man Foundation and The Association of Former Students)
- A&M Mother's Clubs
- A&M Clubs
Acceptance of invitations depends on the approval of the Head Yell Leader and the Yell Leader advisor. In general, all events must be related to Texas A&M University or must promote Texas A&M in a positive manner. No commercial promotion invitations are accepted.
Events are prioritized in the following manner:
For the fall/spring:
- Football games and yell practices
- Volleyball, soccer, and basketball
- Student organization events
- University events
- University affiliated events (Aggie Moms, A&M Clubs, etc.)
- * Events are not scheduled during the day to avoid conflicts with class.
For the summer:
- Fish Camp
- Freshman Conferences
- Transfer Conferences
- University Events
- University Affiliated Events (including Coaches Nights)
- In general, out of town Yell Leader travel will be limited to weekends (Friday - Sunday) and will not involved distances greater than 300 miles from College Station.